Thursday, December 11, 2008

Faces of all kinds from different places.

Colorful faces


Looking for money
I thought "ET" went home!
* I did not actually take this Photo, My Brother Brian did, I just edited out the people that were standing on either side.



Looking for more money


Famous Faces

Famous Faces


Alien looking faces


Erie looking faces


Erie looking faces



Puzzeled looking faces

Dead faces


A face only a mother could love


Hip looking faces



Wise, smiling faces (Las Vegas)

Wise, Smiling faces (Las Vegas)


Cold faces (Montreal)


Prickly Surprised Faces (Montreal)



Implied Faces (Montreal)
Stop looking at me


Statuesque Faces (Las Vegas)


Mayan Faces (Mexico)

Shrunkin head Faces (Mexico)


Senior Frog faces (Mexico)



Painted faces (Mexico)



Kitchen Terrorist
My Wife Girly does not like taking pictures, this is her posing for one.

Me, having a bad hair day.

My Brother Brian, having the same bad hair day
Don't we look alike?
My brother Brian, just waking up, Grumpy.


Zack, Yelling at someone, for something.. (NJ)



His brother Nathanial, getting cought doing something he wasn't supposed to. (NJ)



My Son Collin laughing at Nathanial with the funny hat on (NJ)



My Son Collin on holloween, clowning around when he was younger



Collin and his friends goofing off



Rock Star (Brooks) trying out some new stage make-up


My Nephew Daniel on holloween, when he was younger



My Dog Tia Looking Cute, she will be a mother in one week



Tia when she was a few weeks old


No comments: